Spring is a popular season in real estate and if you’re thinking of selling, here are 5 quick and easy getting ready to do’s that will bring a big dollar return on investment that you can get started on now.
- Paint inside and out. This is one of the best tools available to make your home look fresh and well maintained. Neutral colors are always recommended but in today’s color palette, you can add tremendous warmth with gentle tones in a variety of neutral choices.
- Have your windows cleaned. Sparkling windows let the sun pour in and will make your home look brighter.
- Tour your garden and bring in some new color and fresh mulch. Who doesn’t love a manicured lawn and blooming gardens?
- Buy new door mats that roll out a good looking welcome.
- Organize closets, clean out the garage and pare down before you sell.